Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Introducing Me

Heylo fellow Writers, My name is Jessica Schieckoff.


A little about myself, I love Englisch, I love to write, to draw, I love to write poetry(I have written a lot of poems we, i think it's a lot). Wait, I don't love poetry, I have a passion for poetry. I use it to express my feelings, hate, anger, happiness. I can pretty much make anything out of poetry, with feeling, emotion and thought in it. I can tell stories with poetry. I chose the title of my blog as The Scarlet Rose because, it is creative and I think it's catchy, and also my favourite colour is green. I took Writer's Craft this year because I want to become a writer when I get out of college. I am looking toward a novelist or if I can make a career out of writing poetry. What makes me get out of bed and face the day is looking forward to seeing my friends. Seeing all the faces that want to see me each day. I look forward to what I can learn each and every day. I look forward to going on the journey of my life, what faults, and good things I do are.



Thank you for reading my blog.


This was Jessi in...


Introducing Me

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jess,
    I'm glad you are passionate about poetry and self-expression. Don't forget to also be keen to proof read your work to catch spelling errors;you want your writing to communicate your passion and not confuse folks with distracting errors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the advice, good thing to rememer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I know your peoms are really good. So its time to write a book so i can go out and buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am slowly working on it, I have a nimder full of poetry actaully, it is like a book...so I am already there!lol

    ReplyDelete