Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I Would LIke To Revisit Age...

I would like to revist the age of 4-6 because sometime in between that particlar age I was in kindergarten. Kindergarten was fun, I had such a blast in it. I got along with everyone. When I was in kindergarten I had no worries. Presently I am worrying about college, housing, homework...all kinds of "fun" things like that. I am not entirely sure how I would spend that day. I would eat everything I liked back then, that I don't now. I would drink pop, eat jolly ranchers...and I HAVE to eat chocolate...every childhood revisitation is not complete without eating chocolate(YUMMMMY!!!!) I would totally watch Big Comfy Couch, Pingu and Bananas in Pajamas...All time favourite shows. Actually the other day I was really bored at home and Big Comfy Couch was on, so... I decided I would watch it(Don't Judge Me). I realized what I had put my mom through. The show can be very annoying, I felt sorry for my mom. I would be calling my mom and dad mummy and daddy(I will admit I do that in the present day) I would be calling them  that all the time. My sister would be my role model., believe it or not. I loved my sister so much when I was young, now I ask her for some fashion tips and make-up, when I want to wear something like a skirt.


This was Jessi in..


I Would Like Revisit Age...

2 comments:

  1. that's a good choice in age kindergarden was fun. and the chocolate.....OMG.....if i could still eat chocolate like i was able to i would be eating it right now. i remember going trick or treating and coming back with like 3-5 bags full and eating it all in that night. YA those were the good days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean...when I was in kindergarten I woul;d come home with like bags of candy and sort them out. I would have so much bags of chocolate.,..I love chocolate it's so yummy and delectable...those were the days...(look of in the distance)...those were the days.

    ReplyDelete