Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Once Upon a Time There Was a Pink...Elephant?

When we were youngins like all the ones out there in today's day and age we, always mentioned how we want to see a purple elephant, or a blue duck something on the lines of that, well at least I did. I know it was far fetch'd and imaginary that I will actcually see an elephantv of such colour but, according to BizarreNews.com a pink elephant was spotted in Botswana, Africa. I found this little piece of info interesting. I never knew that my creativity when I was a kid actually could come true, it may not be a purple elephant but it is still pink. It is completly unnatural for a animal to be pink, never-the-less a baby elephant to be pink. Well actaully,  any animal to be pink, unless it's birds they are all kinds of colours. I was actually glad I came across this little article, the things you can catch if you are actually paying attention to your surroundings, is magnificant. This being an interesting thing, is actually a condition that animals can get, they then get labelled albino. This condition can cause elephants to go blind or get skin conditions beasue of the harsh sun in Africa. The elephant though noted it's condition and is proctecting itself by standing in the shadow of it's mother, and it can shade itself in trees around it.

http://www.bizarrenews.org/content/view/90/1/


This was Jessi in...


Once Upon a Time there Was a Pink...Elephant?

2 comments:

  1. There's actually a breed of dolphin that's pink that lives in the Amazon River.
    And another breed from China that's also pink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well that is actually pretty cool, I want to see these dolphins one day

    ReplyDelete