Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My Pet Peeve, or in This Case Peeves

We all have them...Pet Peeves, we have them even if we don't know it, we all have something that completely irritates you. For me, my pet peeve would be, people who think they are all that, think thay are the most important thing in the world. Sorry to those that are like that, but I can't stand it at all. I just want to throw them in an area with all the others of their "kind" see if they get annoyed by it, if they do, they know how I feel. Also a pet peeve is the classic fingernails on the chalkboard. That, I just hate when people do that they should be in the pit with the people who think they are all that, with a chalkboard, so they can figure out that that is annoying as hell. I also hate the fact that the school is so fricking crowded this year there is actual traffic jams, all the other years I have been at this school there has never been any actual traffic jams in it...and that's been 3 years, it's my fourth year this year. Also in this school their isn't enough places to eat lunch in the winter, and fall; and their is not enough space to work on computers in here. We can't go to classrooms at lunch, we can barely get on the computers during class because we always well in this case get kicked off in the library and their is just no room in other places basically. I have more Pet Peeves, but I am going to stop because...I already have some I could go on and on but it would end up being a short story...and a short story for me is like 30 pages max, everything exceding that is a novel. :p


This was Jessi in...


Pet Peeves :p

No comments:

Post a Comment