Thursday, November 25, 2010

My Crushes

Heylo viewers, so the blog topic today is a crush that I've had, well I will tell you who my crush was in grade 5...


For the longest time I had a crush on this guy, who actually goes to this school today. The crush however is long over, it disappeared at around grade 9 when I saw another guy in my sciecnce class who made me laugh, smile, and feel happy whenever he talked to me. My grade 5 and on, crush was a guy named Cody Clark(not sure if his last name is spelt properly...Thank God he isn't in this class, even though back when I was younger it was obvious that I liked him) He always made me laugh, and smile whenever I was around him the basic feelings of when you are around a guy you like. Actually the one day, and I remember this fondly, I had this donut with sprinkles, and everyone wanted some I said no because well it was my donut, I wanted to eat it, then Cody said how about a piece for your boyfriend. I was like huh, abd I continued eating my donut. Now the crush from grade 9. My crush from grade 9 was a guy named Chad Parsons. Like the others he made me feel really happy, made me smile and laugh, I wanted to ask him out but never got the courage to do so. This crush lasted till grade 10.


I have had others at my time in school and some turned out to be my boyfriend. As I had classmate crushes, I have had Celebrity/Star Crushes.


Don't Judge, but I do believe that some of the male stars in twilight do look rather good, but not all look as good compared to not in character. Example, Edward Cullen is really hot in the movie, but Robert Pattinson is not. I do beleive that Jacob black is rather sexy himself on and off camera. Also Jasper, he looks really good on screen and off, you don't see him much.


I don't think only the male stars on Twilight or sexy, also the male stars on Vampire Diaries, well one in particular...Damen. I was totally gaga over Stephen, but then I went on watching the show and Damen has my vote. Damen is a very sexy guy, he is extremely good looking, I would love to meet him in person, and talk to him, If I did I would be so happy.


Well fellow classmates, this is the little about previous crushes, and current crushes that I had, and have.


This was Jessi in...


My Crushes

No comments:

Post a Comment