Thursday, February 10, 2011

Unlikely Couple

My unlikely couple will have to be Juliet from the ever so popular Romeo and Juliet and the ever so fictional character of a T.V series called 6teen. I am going to take the role as Jonesy in this break-up letter to Juliet.

Juliet.
This is not working out at all, you are not my type, you are way to old fashion for me. The truth is I found someone else, who is much more hotter then you.

She is better then you in so many ways starting with...

Looks, she has me so much
She is not old fashion, she lives in the now and loves all the Jonesmyster.
She is so much hotter then you are, she wears mini skirts and you don't.
She wants some of the vitamin J you don't.
I could go on and on.

I am brekaing up with you, I will be much happier, and you will be much happier. We will all be happy, it is never gonna work out for us, never in a million years. Hopefully someone finds you that's not me.
Jonesy
This Was Jessi in...






Unlikely Couple


3 comments:

  1. Jonesy in the show is really a jerk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch! Well, short skirts are over-rated anyway. :)
    Creative ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah in this television show he is really a jerk, he says vitamin J and Jonesmyster(don't know how to speel Jonesmyster)

    ReplyDelete