Wednesday, January 26, 2011

It's Predictble, Cat Appreciation



This may be predictable for me to say because the students who have been in my class from previous years know that I love cats. Cats are cuddly, and cute. Their should be an appreciation day for cats.

First of here is a haiku about cats(I love haikus)

Small fluffy critter
or deadly little demon
you can figure out

I wrote this lat class but didn't have time to share it.

Anyways, cats these days are so easily overrun by dogs and other animals.

People always forget about the cats in the world. Cats may be fiercer then dogs, and less loyal, but that is because I am pretty sure that cats can tell if a person doesn't like them. I find that when a person doesn't like cats much, the cat doesn't like them and scratches the person. Cats may be those but their is still good things about them...

1) They kill mice and rats, people these days don't care much for rats and mice.
2) Depending on the size of dog people can't neccessarily sit on a couch and just cuddle with a dog, especially if they are a big, and outdoor dogs. Cats you can cuddle with them, they don't get really big. They usually stay a managable cudldling size.
3) Cats are a small animal, they barely get any bigger, cats would be managable animal to have aroud the house.
5) Cats purring is always warm and comforting, if your having a bad day, if you hear a cats purr you are calmer.
6)Cats are also quiter then dogs. Dogs bark, or yip and it gets incredibly annoying. You want a dog to stop barking, and sometimes they don't.

I could go on but I am going to stop...

Cats should have an appreciation day, they deserve to have more people to love them, they are easily compared negativly to dogs.

This Was Jessi in...

It's Predictable, Cat Appreciation


2 comments:

  1. Can't say I really like cats, I'm more of a dog person. But hey whatever floats your boat. Maybe I should have given that cat calender to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can understand why some people like dogs better then cats, it's understandable, but me I like cats a lot...maybe you should of given me the cat calender...if you still have it...and want to give it away I will be happy to recieve it :)

    ReplyDelete