Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Letters of Note Blog

If you haven't guessed already, I chose to look at the Letters of Note blog. I did look at the other site, but it was way to complicated, it is an easy way to get information around the world or country, but it has to be easy to read and understand. So I choose to write my blog on Letters of Note.


At first, when I first opened the blog and read the first post I was like "this is soooo boring," but i read on and even thoguh it was still boring it was actually interesting at the same time. I am not much for History or anything like that, but I found this very interetsing. It was like a history lesson in letter form. Each piece of writing I read(I read some fo them) was very interesting, and I learned something, like what time period it was. For example the first post "All ladies like whiskers" I learned that it was in the time period when women didn't have the right to vote. The posts are just an interesting read. I will admit though, the site could be more appealing. I opened it and thought right away "this is going to be a really lame blog. Blogs need to be appealing to get viewers ibnterested, if the makers of this blog want more viewers they have to amke it more appealing, and possibly depending on their targeted audience add more to get that particular audiences target interested.


This Was Jessi in...


Letters to Note Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment