Friday, December 3, 2010

A Teenage Novelist?

I looked at some blog sites but non are extremely appealing, but they are not bland, or full of history stuff. I was looking at different blog sites and I came across a blog that interests me beacuse, person is writing novels the link is as followed...

http://www.thoughtsofteenwriter.blogspot.com/

It is a blog site on our very own google blogs. This person has finished writing a novel, and is writing another, I am actually not sure if it is a novel or somethign else becasue their is like a soundtrack. I will warn you, if you click the link tumblr if you notice it, it will not be veiwable becasue it is not found. The other blog site that is part of this one, which I am understanding the writer went to is as followed...

http://lnlee.wordpress.com/

This site has a lot of information on stuff. This website is interesting because, on the blog it snows, click on it to see what I mean. The creator of this blog ahs pictures so it isn't just all bore, and some things are interesting that has been said. If you read the blogs, I don't think you will be bored like other history learning blogs. I was actually quite amazed that the creator is writing two novels being a teen. Just imagine an unofficial novelist wehn you're a teenager...that is my dream...either that or a poet.


This was Jessi in...


A Teenage Novelist?

No comments:

Post a Comment