Monday, December 6, 2010

Just a Reminder

I just want to say that I ahve 2 blogs up and running obviously The Scarlet Rose and I have a new blog called The Crystal Star link as followed...

http://crystalstarblog-jessi.blogspot.com/

It is just starting up, I am trying to find people to join it, I know many of you I don't really talk to as friends, I talk to you if I have too, but feel free to visit, and follow The Scarlet Rose, and The Crystal Star. For the record I made another blog just because i can okay, not any other reason. I lvoe to blog, it is a fun way to express my feelings for individual things. I know you would like some of my entries If you just took the time to read them. If you are bored of them feel free to suggest a topic I should write about, I am open to any creative ideas.

4 comments:

  1. I think that it is great that you decided to make another blog for the enjoyment but I would suggest that you use a colour for the words so it is easier to read them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya i have to agree i mean it looks really cool but its really hard to read

    ReplyDelete
  3. i personally don't have a problem reading her posts but the comments that people have already said i have trouble reading but anyway if you like blogging go for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay I changed this blogs font is that better

    ReplyDelete