Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I Can't Believe it's 2011

I can't believe it's 2011 already. Where does the time go.


I like a new year because birthdays come around once again, and it just so happens that this weekend it's...MY 18th BIRTHDAY!!! Wow when did I get so old like I mean 18. What I like about the fact that I am turning 18 is because I can skip all the classes I WANT!... I mean use this privilege wisely. I am a good student...honestly.


I have come up with a few New Years Resolutions this year. For example...


Become less indecisive
Get all my marks up to the 80s at least(I know I can do it, they are already close)
Better Homework completion


What I don't like about the new year is well actually what's gonna happen next week...the school beside us is opening. In my personal opinion I think it is a stupid idea. It's gonna be for younger kids just imagine what can happen when little kids are going to school beside a highschool. Buses are getting screwed up not to mention some of the druggies and smokers at this school(sorry if offended) Some highschoolers may go over their and cause havoc for the younger children, I mean, their is only a fence separating the schools. Even with the fence they could go on the road to the school. I am sorry, I know we need another school because Canada's popularity is growing, but seriously near a highschool, I don't like it but what can I do.


I also like the new year because in a way it makes me feel new, well rather then, it makes me feel like I can build on my habits and stuff, become new. I hope to see some improvements on the country's provinces, and even this area. I like our world and I want it to stay here.


Still I love the new year because birthdays return once again.Like mine... I AM TOTALLY GONNA BE 18 ONE THE WEEKEND!!! What I am excited about my birthday, is that a crime. Wow...when did I get so old.


This Was Jessi in...


I Can't Believe it's 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment