Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Writer's Craft

Well Writer's Craft this year has just been a blast. I love coming up with ideas, putting them on paper, and seeing the final product. It is just so satisfying when it's all done.


We got asked to give feedback to our lovely teacher Miss Feick so here it is...


Feedback...


  1. Assignments/activities I found interesting, worthwhile helpful would probably be the writing prompts a definent keeper. I used the Boris the Worm for part of my children's story. I also find that the writing prompts' help me in waking up for following classes. yes I may be still tired but I am more awake.
  2. Assignments/activities that bore me, drive me crazy, or stress me out would probably be, well stressing me out not really any, but I always found interviews kinda boring, your just talking to one another and asking questions, getting answers their isn't much interest in them. No assignments/activities really drive me crazy, I actually found all of what we did pretty fun, but I am still not one for interviews.
  3. Blogging is just awesome...I love it. I find that we don't have many opportunities to express our own mind, express our creativity. Yes giving us topics is a good idea especially on Monday, but we need more topics to blog about involving expressing our creativity, I mean isn't writing based on creativity, we need more creative blog topics. It feels good to just relax and just write on the computer.
  4. I am looking forward to pretty much everything but more importantly I am looking forward to poetry. I love writing poetry, I used to do it all the time. I used to write about how I feel about a certain guy, how I am feeling toward my friends, and as well as myself. I use poetry to release any negativity I am feeling, towards a certain subject, and I also write about positivity. It is my sweet release of whatever I am carrying on my back. I have written so much poetry I can make a book, but I would take some out because I don't want anyone to read about that particular subject, I still wanna keep somethings to myself.
  5. Anything else well let's see, it is definitely great to receive more gifts, and you know the class will appreciate anything that's free or sugary :) If it did happen it will be greatly appreciated anyways, it is great fun to see little mini skit demos to explain something for example like the right and wrong ways to complete an interview :p Other then that I am pretty sure it's a very good class in my opinion.

How is your Initiative


  1. Well actually I am pretty good in all the areas of self improvement...except one. I believe if I really put my head in the game, I could get all my assignments in on time, and be above the average of the class, and rule it *shifty eyes plotting a plan* MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!.....Uh did I just plan diabolically on a blog....oops...I mean get all my work done on time to achieve my goal of getting in the 80s <*shifty eyes*> <*big smile*>
  2. Well, what Miss Feick can do to make us remember this call for all of Eternity is, perhaps more learning skits, it is always fun to learn important necessities in life by seeing a skit. It can be funny, it can be serious, just seeing it if it is interesting will keep our attention and perhaps even learn it even easier. You can never go wrong with sugary snacks as mentioned before(of course you don't have to) <*planning* to get sugary snacks in our systems when they are disappearing in the outside world*> I will be the most popular person in the cla-*>...Heh was I diabolically planning again, I would never do anything of the sorts <*shift eyes*> Hmm what else...well...their is always the more exciting blog topics, not like boring stuff involving historic facts and such. More creative freedom when blogging, more our pick of topics for blogs...I believe that is about all I can think of....
<*DIABOLIC PLANNING...MUAHAHAHAHA, THAT WILL DO THE TRICK...DIABOLIC LAUGHTER*>...Uhhhhhh...<*shift eyes*>...Uhhhhhhhh......Did I Just Say that aloud.


This Was Jessi in...


Writer's Craft

2 comments:

  1. What a thorough, detailed post! Thanks, Jessi. This is very helpful and informative. Keep up your positive approach to the class and your willingness to experiment and challenge yourself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcom Tanzi, and I will keep at my positive approach to the class.

    ReplyDelete